Saturday, November 15, 2008

So what's my blog all about?

I've always been interested in ghosts, ufo's etc as I grew up but no one else in my family seemed to share this interest & it was never talked about. It was only while talking to a friend over endless cups of tea that we used to share that I realised that there were other people out there that shared the same interests and over the years my interest in all things spiritual/paranormal or whatever you want to call this vast subject has increased, I don't see or hear spirit but occassionally I can feel a presence with me. I have also developed an interest in natural healing and have over the past couple of years taken a couple of different Reiki attunements.

Through this blog I would like share with you
articles that I've either found on the internet or that have been emailed to me, some of my favourite words of wisdom and web links as well as things I've learnt about and found useful on my journey so far.

Love and blessings to all that read this.

Carol. xxx